Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yann SECQ <Ya...@lifl.fr> on 2001/11/29 10:32:00 UTC

POI : Excel serializer for Cocoon !

Hi Cocoonners,
it's not yet ready for prime time, but here is a great projet
for Cocoon users : an Excel serializer.

Have a look on the article at JavaLobby :
http://www.javalobby.org/discussionContext/showThreaded?folderId=20&discussionContextId=11162

or jump straight to the project homepage on SourceForge :
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/poi

Could we hope an integration within Cocoon2 for Christmas ;)

Cheers, yann.

--
  / Yann SECQ            Equipe SMAC           secq@lifl.fr \
| Multi-Agent Systems Modeling & Agent Oriented Programming |

Re: Excel serializer for Cocoon !

Posted by Yann SECQ <Ya...@lifl.fr>.
Igor Sazhnev wrote:

> Hi Yann!!
> it would be fine to get it work with Cocoon2
> I very need such stuff for working with my reports and

> serializing it to Excel
> How can i (we)  help in developing/testing POI?
> and has it alpha version of serializer already working?
> Best regards , Igor Sazhnev

Hi Igor, I'm not involved in this project, but I'm sure they
are looking for people wishing to help.
Go to to their home page : http://sourceforge.net/projects/poi
and contact the administrators of POI :
http://sourceforge.net/users/marcj/