Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au> on 2007/11/20 12:32:18 UTC

Karma to commit IP Clearance form

Hi incubator PMC.

Could I please have karma to commit an IP clearance form to SVN.

Thanks,

Cameron
(username cam)

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/

Re: Karma to commit IP Clearance form

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Cameron,

the directory for the IP clearance forms seems to be restricted to
members, PMC chairs, the apsite group and the incubator projects. You
can also just send the XML file to me and I'll handle it.

Nevertheless, I think it would make sense to open at least the
"ip-clearance" directory to all committers. That makes it easier for
everyone to help with necessary evils like IP clearance.

Jeremias Maerki