Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/18 13:23:48 UTC

[mina] SSLFilter impl broken in 0.7.1 release

Trustin,

Just tried out the SSLFilter impl in 0.7.1 and looks as if its broken.
 This is when the filter is being applied on an existing session.
Basically, messageReceived() returns encrypted data instead of the
actual plain text that was sent.

Attaching some code (on personal email) to reproduce the problem.  Do
check it out.  Will
let you know soon if this problem appears in the 0.9 branch as well.

Tried adding this issue in JIRA, but seems like something's broken
there as well.

Regards,
Vinod.

Re: [mina] SSLFilter impl broken in 0.7.1 release

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
JIRA is now working.  I added the test code to JIRA. :)

> On 5/18/05, Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Trustin,
> >
> > Just tried out the SSLFilter impl in 0.7.1 and looks as if its broken.
> >  This is when the filter is being applied on an existing session.
> > Basically, messageReceived() returns encrypted data instead of the
> > actual plain text that was sent.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [mina] SSLFilter impl broken in 0.7.1 release

Posted by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com>.
Verified that it is broken in the 0.9 branch as well.

Regards,
Vinod.

On 5/18/05, Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trustin,
>
> Just tried out the SSLFilter impl in 0.7.1 and looks as if its broken.
>  This is when the filter is being applied on an existing session.
> Basically, messageReceived() returns encrypted data instead of the
> actual plain text that was sent.

--snip--