Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by 毛蛤丝 <ma...@sina.com> on 2018/12/24 14:45:17 UTC

回复:What about using Travis-CI ?

+1
----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人:Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>
收件人:DevZooKeeper <de...@zookeeper.apache.org>
主题:What about using Travis-CI ?
日期:2018年12月22日 21点48分

Hi,
Now that we are Mavenizing ZookKeeper it will be super easy to add
Travis-CI to the story.
It will enable non Apache Committers to have more access to logs of
their patches.
I am thinking about Travis only for Pull Requests.
It is super easy and ZooKeeper build is not super heavy.
I would suggest to run tests with a single degree of parallelism
Thoughts ?
Enrico

Re: What about using Travis-CI ?

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Fine by me. I had no issue with current Jenkins and with the logs, but I
don't mind adding Travis-CI anyway.

Regards,
Norbert