Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Boyer, Marc (Marc)" <ma...@alcatel-lucent.com> on 2013/07/26 17:56:13 UTC

Customizing the System Capacity Dashboard

Hi,

Is there an easy way of customizing the information presented in the Dashboard when logging in as an admin user in the ROOT domain?  I'd like to customize it so CPU utilization for each my clusters in my different pods & zones are displayed.

Thanks

Re: Customizing the System Capacity Dashboard

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 03:56:13PM +0000, Boyer, Marc (Marc) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there an easy way of customizing the information presented in the Dashboard when logging in as an admin user in the ROOT domain?  I'd like to customize it so CPU utilization for each my clusters in my different pods & zones are displayed.
>
> Thanks

Not easily (i.e.: without code changes).  Sounds like a great feature
request though, and frankly feedback about what's there would be useful
anyway.  I find it meaningless personally, since it doesn't have enough
space for all of the metrics in even a simple install.