Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Tay, Robin" <ro...@kpmg.co.nz> on 2000/07/31 06:20:35 UTC

Java Error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hi again.

	Im using java 2 v1.3 and I get the above error all the time. Any
clues? Sorry for the hassles. But I'm a complete dummy when it comes to
Java.

Disclaimer:
The information in this electronic mail message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Internet electronic mail message are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.

KPMG accepts no responsibility for any effects this email message or attachments has on the recipient network or computer system.