Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 16:38:47 UTC

Re: sync of files

Hi Jason,

Jason Pratt schrieb:
> felix - in a previous conversation we discussed using jackrabbit
> instead of svn, i am wondering if i can do a sync/update the same way
> as in svn. so i guess it would be your second statement.

I fear, that using JCR as a source control system out of the box is not
really possible. But since it provides most of the things required to
build such a tool, it might certainly be possible.

For the easiest thing, using the repository as a file server, you just
access the repository using WebDAV, for example by accessing the
/dav/default/ path to access the default workspace.

Regards
Felix