Posted to dev@pekko.apache.org by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org> on 2023/11/07 12:13:54 UTC

pekko persistence dynamodb 1.0.0 release?

As well as possibly possibly releasing pekko persistence r2dbc (thread started yesterday) - we should also consider releasing pekko persistence dynamodb 1.0.0.

I think the only potential issue is that the only docs for this codebase is the GitHub readme. I don't think that is a release blocker. We can always add docs to pekko.apache.org at a later stage. The readme docs are adequate.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-pekko-persistence-dynamodb

Re: pekko persistence dynamodb 1.0.0 release?

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org>.
If there are no objections, I intend to create a 1.0.0-RC1 tomorrow.