Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Henrib <hb...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/21 19:48:09 UTC

Defining properties/using expressions in {multicore, config, schema} files

I posted a new patch in solr-350 (solr-350-properties.patch) that allows
defining properties in multicore.xml and using them in expressions in config
& schema files. This brings a lot of flexibility to configuration.

I apologize for doubling the JIRA post; Solr-350 being closed, I just wanted
to ensure anyone interested in the feature could try/comment/review/etc.

Re: Defining properties/using expressions in {multicore, config, schema} files

Posted by Mike Klaas <mi...@gmail.com>.
On 21-Jul-08, at 10:48 AM, Henrib wrote:

> I posted a new patch in solr-350 (solr-350-properties.patch) that
> allows
> defining properties in multicore.xml and using them in expressions
> in config
> & schema files. This brings a lot of flexibility to configuration.
>
> I apologize for doubling the JIRA post; Solr-350 being closed, I
> just wanted
> to ensure anyone interested in the feature could try/comment/review/
> etc.

Perhaps opening a new issue would be best?

cheers,
-Mike