Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by "Savova, Guergana" <Gu...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2017/06/26 14:34:28 UTC

RE: Visit segregation and extraction [EXTERNAL]

You probably have to add some logic on top of the cTAKES extracted information to distinguish inpatient v outpatient text.
--Guergana

Guergana Savova, PhD, FACMI
Associate Professor
PI Natural Language Processing Lab
Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
300 Longwood Avenue
Mailstop: BCH3092
Enders 144.1
Boston, MA 02115