Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alex Objelean <al...@isdc.ro> on 2007/10/15 08:41:12 UTC

1.3-beta4 development mode

I've noticed that when working in development mode with beta4, changing the
markup is not visible when browser page is refreshed (in beta3 was ok) -
thus a restart is needed. Are there any ModificationWatcher changes in
latest beta release?

Thank you!
Alex.

Re: 1.3-beta4 development mode

Posted by Alex Objelean <al...@isdc.ro>.
I found out the problem causing it. It seems that when building the project,
an older version of log4j (1.12.9) was added to the classpath as a
transitive dependency, causing a conflict with the newer one (1.12.13).

Thank you all!

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
Hi Alex

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.