Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au> on 2012/05/09 23:28:36 UTC

browser cache caused issue RE: Choose Device window not appearing or appearing half hidden

Sebastian,

The problems I was having was related to the browser cache as you said.

I ran a WinDiff on the clean build and against the clean build with data
and files restored from the prod server, and WinDiff found it was only
the log files and "/upload/files" that were different.

Apologies, I had not known that  browsers could cache flash.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

IT Manager

Cooperative Research Centre For Greenhouse Gas Technologies (CO2CRC)

NFF House, 14 - 16 Brisbane Avenue, Barton, ACT, 2600, Australia

T: (02) 6120 1600

F: (02) 6273 7181

E: gkirkham@co2crc.com.au,

W: www.co2crc.com.au