Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jeff Kramer <jk...@kc.rr.com> on 2001/12/15 02:05:19 UTC

os-windows/9126: Upload speed

>Number:         9126
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Upload speed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
My upload speeds are terrible. When I do an Online speed test here http://64.13.111.3/support/online_tools/speedtool_high.asp I get an average upload speed of 367 Kbps, but when people connect to my webserver and download my major file of 154Mb the download speed starts in the high 100's Kbps and drops to around 30 to 40 Kbps within 1 minute. Is this some kind of setting I need to change in Apache? Any info on this would be great! Thanks for your time!
http://www.58arenas.com/

 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]