Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by PUTHENVILA P Johnson <PJ...@qtech.com.au> on 2004/01/28 04:57:27 UTC

verifyForward() not working

Hi ,
I am getting this message when I run my tests using Cactus. Could any body

tell what it mean?
[INFO] HttpMethodBase - -Redirect requested but followRedirects is
disabled
Really I want to verifyForward(). I am setting requestPathInfo("/Add"), if

it is success it should be redirected to "success".If it failed to add it
is redirected to "saveFailure", but in both case I am getting  "/Add "
itself.
Can anyone help me.

Johnson

RE: verifyForward() not working

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Johnson,

Please see http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq4

followRedirects is set to false in Cactus.

Thanks
-Vincent