Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Patryk Moura <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/01 00:08:46 UTC

Import cant commit Directories?

Guys, ssup?

Im trying to make changes in several directories, and files, from my
working copy, but i really need to do that via command line.

Im trying to do it with svn commit "full/path/" and svn import "full/path",
but both says that my path is a directory not a file...

How can I do that?

Thanks!

Re: Import cant commit Directories?

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Patryk Moura,
am Sonntag, 1. September 2013 um 00:08 schrieben Sie:

> Im trying to do it with svn commit "full/path/" and svn import
> "full/path", but both says that my path is a directory not a file...

You should provide some more details about your directory structure,
the exact commands you are using in which directory and the erros you
get afterwards. svn commit "full/path/" should work, but your svn
import "full/path" is wrong syntax. svn import needs a local path, or
defaults to ., to specify what to import and an URL to specify the
destination. The can only be something like http(s)://, svn://,
svn+ssh://, file:// etc., but not a path.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de