Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/02 06:24:00 UTC

`not on the PPMC` in roaster

Hi ECharts

I have just added myself into ECharts mentor list through roaster[1].
But it shows, I am not on the PPMC, does anyone know why?
Kevin? Dave? Do you know?

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/echarts

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating), Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: `not on the PPMC` in roaster

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Look like, Ovilia needs to add me as committer->PPMC, and I add myself as a
mentor, step by step.
Thanks, Ovilia.

It is good now, and I am also in private ml.

Good luck, ECharts.

Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月2日周一 下午2:32写道:

Re: `not on the PPMC` in roaster

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.