Posted to users@flex.apache.org by After24 <vi...@after24.net> on 2016/02/25 17:16:42 UTC

Issue with AMF on iOs

Hello,

While developping a mobile application using flex 4.15 with the latest AIR
buid I get the following error when the application calls  a service method
on iOS :

[RPC Fault faultString="Echec de l'envoi"
faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed
error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed

- It works on android or on the iPhone simulator but not with an actual
Apple device.

- It works  on iOsi f I use AIR 16 instead of AIR 21.

Any Idea ?

Thanks.

Re: Issue with AMF on iOs

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
Hello Clint,

You nail it !!!

The following key must be added to the <InfoAdditions> tag of the app
descriptor :

<key>NSAppTransportSecurity</key>
<dict>
</dict>