Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> on 2017/01/11 19:51:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Grant Henke

The PMC for Apache Kafka has invited Grant Henke to join as a
committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted!

Grant contributed 88 patches, 90 code reviews, countless great
comments on discussions, a much-needed cleanup to our protocol and the
on-going and critical work on the Admin protocol. Throughout this, he
displayed great technical judgment, high-quality work and willingness
to contribute where needed to make Apache Kafka awesome.

Thank you for your contributions, Grant :)

--
Gwen Shapira
Product Manager | Confluent

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Grant Henke

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Grant !

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Grant!!

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Grant Henke

Posted by Eno Thereska <en...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Eno

Posted by Eno Thereska <en...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Ben Stopford <be...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Grant!!

Posted by Ben Stopford <be...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Grant!!

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Vahid S Hashemian <va...@us.ibm.com>.
Congrats Grant!

--Vahid

From:   Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>
To:     users@kafka.apache.org
Cc:     dev@kafka.apache.org, private@kafka.apache.org
Date:   01/11/2017 11:58 AM
Subject:        Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Grant Henke

Posted by Vahid S Hashemian <va...@us.ibm.com>.
Congrats Grant!

--Vahid

From:   Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>
To:     users@kafka.apache.org
Cc:     dev@kafka.apache.org, private@kafka.apache.org
Date:   01/11/2017 11:58 AM

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations Grant!

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations Grant!

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Grant!

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Grant!

Posted by Mayuresh Gharat <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Grant !

Thanks,

Mayuresh

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 3:47 AM, Kaufman Ng <ka...@confluent.io> wrote:

> Congrats Grant!
>
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Jay Kreps <ja...@confluent.io> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Grant!
> >
> > -Jay
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>
> wrote:
> >
> > > The PMC for Apache Kafka has invited Grant Henke to join as a
> > > committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted!
> > >
> > > Grant contributed 88 patches, 90 code reviews, countless great
> > > comments on discussions, a much-needed cleanup to our protocol and the
> > > on-going and critical work on the Admin protocol. Throughout this, he
> > > displayed great technical judgment, high-quality work and willingness
> > > to contribute where needed to make Apache Kafka awesome.
> > >
> > > Thank you for your contributions, Grant :)
> > >
> > > --
> > > Gwen Shapira
> > > Product Manager | Confluent
> > > 650.450.2760 | @gwenshap
> > > Follow us: Twitter | blog
> > >

> --
> Kaufman Ng
> +1 646 961 8063
> Solutions Architect | Confluent | www.confluent.io

--
-Regards,
Mayuresh R. Gharat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Grant Henke

Posted by Kaufman Ng <ka...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Grant!

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Grant!

-Jay

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
viel gluck Herr Henke!

Martin

________________________________

Posted by James Cheng <wu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Grant!!

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Grant!

Regards,

Rajini

Posted by Michael Noll <mi...@confluent.io>.
My congratulations, Grant -- more work's awaiting you then. ;-)

Best wishes,
Michael

Posted by Jeff Holoman <jh...@cloudera.com>.
Well done Grant!  Congrats!