Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by wkm <wk...@zanoccio.com> on 2011/04/05 04:42:37 UTC

[tapestry-security] Redirecting to original page after login

Hi,

I've been very much enjoying using tapestry-security.

I can't seem to figure out how to redirect to the original page, after
log-in, however.

I've played around with various settings for SecuritySymbols.ON_SUCCESS,
but that configures the landing page and seems to be independent of the
page requiring the actual login.

I've tried injecting the Session and using #getPath() in #onSucess() on
the login page, but that gives the path to the form submit .

The annoying part is it seems like it should be trivial, since the
original URL is still shown in the browser (chrome, safari, firefox).

I did write my own LoginPage for appearance reasons. Perhaps this was a
Bad Idea?

Thanks for your help,

Wiktor

Re: [tapestry-security] Redirecting to original page after login

Posted by wkm <wk...@zanoccio.com>.
Hi Alejandro,

I did indeed create my own login form.

But the code you sent works perfectly, thank you very much.

Wiktor

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wiktor