Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/16 08:59:07 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] Felix UPNP Web Console Plugin

Hi,

The Apache Felix project has received a contribution of the UPNP Web
Console Plugin

* The code is attached to JIRA issue FELIX-2121 [1]
  (MD5 of attachment: 80390b4b3bed18b16e54ab5492f4b96d)

* The IP Clearance form has been committed to the Incubator website. [2]

The clearance passes by lazy consensus if no -1 votes are cast within
the next 72 hours.

Thanks and Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2121
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/felix-httpservice.html
[3] http://markmail.org/message/b24r4nw2hbrzh2it

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Felix UPNP Web Console Plugin

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

No reaction within 72 hours, so I assume lazy consensus.

Thanks for watching.

We will now continue integrating this code.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,