Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by BELLEN Arnaud <ab...@uchrony.be> on 2005/03/30 11:27:45 UTC

Calendar Duplicate ID

Hy,

Actually I'm experimenting a probleme with x:inputCalendar.
It's easy, it was working until now and today, I've got :

"
Exception Details:  java.lang.IllegalStateException
   Duplicate component ID 'form1:cal_id_1112177407285_link' found in view.
"

It's the same error (I mean a Duplicate ID Error) if I use the
renderAsPopup =(

I don't understand, even if I use the last version (this beta) it's the
same error :/

I'm using Tomcat 5.0 and last JSF (don't remember ^^)

Thx

--
------------------------------------
Bellen Arnaud

Re: Calendar Duplicate ID

Posted by BELLEN Arnaud <ab...@uchrony.be>.
I was Using MyFaces 0.9 and now I'm trying the beta 1.0.7   but, both
doesn't work :(

In my jps (witch is a little popup), there is only those sentece :

<h:form id="calendarForm2"
target="faces/popup.jsp?fieldName=#{param.fieldName}">

<x:inputCalendar value="#{calendar.date}"
    popupTodayString="#{example_messages['popup_today_string']}"
    popupWeekString="#{example_messages['popup_week_string']}" />

<h:commandButton value="Save"
    onclick="doSave('#{calendar.dateFormatted}',
'#{param.fieldName}');return true;"
    immediate="true"/>
</h:form>

I don't understand... 2 days ago it was runing properly and today....no

Thx for ur help ,
Arnaud.

--
Bellen Arnaud