Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Griffith, Vivienne" <vi...@calleo.com> on 2001/08/01 10:11:57 UTC

Cannot install C2b2

Hello,

I'm trying to install Cocoon2 beta2 release on Tomcat 3.2.1 (Windows NT).
When I request the cocoon welcome page, I get an application error. The beta
1 version is fine. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I've tried
another machine and also one with Windows 2000, same problem.

Thanks,
Vivienne

Knowledge by Experience

Re: Cannot install C2b2

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
It works in my PC.. I think this is strange.

I still cannot install cocoon b1...

This is my experience to install it, may be help.

I download from CVS, after that..

I open the INSTALL file

set the TOMCAT_HOME

and copy the build.bat bla--bla to the command prompt

and Enter.

The cocoon will create a war and put in tomcat webapps
directory

After that, I run tomcat, and execute it.

You will see the new design of documentation of Cocoon
2. Try to click the documentation, in left area
column. this will guarantee you that your cocoon is
the newest one.

Have a nice try,

Frans thamura

--- "Griffith, Vivienne"
<vi...@calleo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to install Cocoon2 beta2 release on
> Tomcat 3.2.1 (Windows NT).
> When I request the cocoon welcome page, I get an
> application error. The beta
> 1 version is fine. Has anyone else experienced this
> problem? I've tried
> another machine and also one with Windows 2000, same
> problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Vivienne
>

> Knowledge by Experience