Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Kuczera <ku...@gmx.de> on 2001/03/06 13:42:58 UTC

Problems with SSL Connections

My problem is that every SSL-request to a servlet results in a
Tomcat-error message:

             Context Manager: IOException reading  request, ignored -
java.net.ssl.SSLException:
             Untregognized SSL Handshake......

I am using the binary version of Tomcat 3.2.1, I have put  the JSSE
*.jars  into  [TOMCAT_HOME]/lib.
The server is an Linux - system , based on kernel 2.2.X. Apache server 1.3.X

SSL Connection to the APACHE server are ok, SSL Connection to static
content is doing fine,
but every SSL Connection to dynamic content results in the error message
and returns a No-page-found -message.

The servlets are doing the jobs, if I connect to the port 8080.

Now my questions are:

Could this a bad configuration of the workers ?
How can I repair this?
Who can help?

Michael Kuczera