Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au> on 2007/06/12 12:23:54 UTC

re : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=546442

Oops.

After my changes to lenya.docu which committed fine, I thought
I'd generate the site using Forrestbot, and the above revision
is the result.

I'll try a manual update.

Gav...

RE: re : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=546442

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 20:35 +0800, Gav.... wrote:
> While I'm here, did you manage to get the Jira transfer initiated, I
> suggested that since there are a few steps involved, the best thing would be
> to create an Issue for it on INFRAs Jira, most migrations have been first
> put on a Jira issue at INFRA. Some things get lost otherwise as you know.

That is on hold till we do the release. I actually do not have many good
experience with INFRA (in general, regardless of issue tracker or ml),
but will face them again when we did the release.

salu2

RE: re : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=546442

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.

I managed a manual update later that day which seemed to work (and seemed to
not break anything in the process which is a bonus!) .

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 18:23 +0800, Gav.... wrote:
> Oops.
>
> After my changes to lenya.docu which committed fine, I thought
> I'd generate the site using Forrestbot, and the above revision
> is the result.

Weird.

> I'll try a manual update.
>
> Gav...