Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/02 00:19:37 UTC

April report

Hi,

the April report has been added to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2014.
Please review/sign the report.

Thanks,
Till

Re: April report

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 7:00 PM, Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm also hoping that this will be the last status report for the incubator.

That would be fab. :)

> As such, it would be really nice to have 2 mentor signatures.
> Hope that we can achieve this before tomorrow evening :)

FWIW, the scheduled due date for Mentor signoff is actually the end of
day next Tuesday -- the day before the full Incubator report gets
filed by the IPMC Chair.  But regardless, we're still all good.

Marvin Humphrey

Re: April report

Posted by Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 4, 2014, at 8:15 AM, Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:00 AM, Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> As such, it would be really nice to have 2 mentor signatures.
>>

> Done.

Yay! :)

Re: April report

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
"That's what prayers are ... it's frightened people trying to make friends
with the bully!"

Terry Pratchett. The Last Hero

Re: April report

Posted by Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

I'm also hoping that this will be the last status report for the incubator.
As such, it would be really nice to have 2 mentor signatures.
Hope that we can achieve this before tomorrow evening :)

Cheers,
Till

Re: April report

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.