Posted to user@uima.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2011/02/14 19:25:09 UTC

Eclipse Run Configurations...

I've installed the latest version of Eclipse, the EMF, and the UIMA
tools (everything that was selectable) and I'm trying to work my way
through the tutorial found here:

http://uima.apache.org/doc-uima-annotator.html

However, when I get to the point where it says to:

    Expand "Java Application" in the left window and choose "UIMA CAS
Visual Debugger". Now select the "Classpath" tab on the right.

there isn't anything to expand under "Java Application" in my run
configurations dialog.

Re: Eclipse Run Configurations...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I have got it working now.  Again, it's a case of RTFM.  I think the
key missing piece was restarting eclipse with the "-clean" option so
that it picks up the plugin changes.  Perhaps a note in the directions
that says "THE PLUGIN WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU DO THIS, DUMMY!" would
have helped me. :)

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Thilo Götz <tw...@gmx.de>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.