Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Theresa Jayne Forster <th...@inbrand.co.uk> on 2011/12/13 12:28:38 UTC

Fonts Problem

Using FOP 1.0 I am having problems with some fonts

My fopconfig is as follows

<renderers>

                <renderer mime="application/pdf">

                                <fonts>

embed-url="file:///myapp/Fonts/FRUTL___.TTF">

name="Frutiger" style="normal" weight="200"/>

embed-url="file:///myapp/Fonts/FRUTB___.TTF">

name="Frutiger" style="normal" weight="400"/>

embed-url="file:///myapp/Fonts/tfarrow-medium.TTF">

name="TFArrow" style="normal" weight="400"/>

                                </fonts>

</renderer>

The Frutiger Light (weight="200") has all the letters appearing on top of
each other as if the kerning is wrong, how do I solve this issue?

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster

Senior Software Developer