Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Ivan Ooi <ol...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/13 09:17:30 UTC

Questions on auto incremental column IDENTITY_VAL_LOCAL()

Hi all,

   I got one question about auto incremental column and
IDENTITY_VAL_LOCAL().
Let says, I got 3 connections doing insert at the same time on one of the
table with an auto incremental column.
Will Derby able to return correct value back to each client using
IDENTITY_VAL_LOCAL() ?

Thanks

Re: Questions on auto incremental column IDENTITY_VAL_LOCAL()

Posted by Ivan Ooi <ol...@gmail.com>.
I see... Thanks! :-D

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.