Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Cheng Ju Chuang <Ch...@symantec.com> on 2014/07/11 00:04:01 UTC

Hive job scheduling

Hi,

I am looking for any scheduling implementation for Hive job. (e.g. some hive command have to be executed every 15 minutes.) It is supposed to be some ways to achieve it but I haven't find a stable way from online community. Any suggestion?

Btw, my hive version is 0.13 and Hadoop version is 2.2. I found a project call Oozie from apache but I am not sure does it support version of my cluster.
I will appreciate any suggestion.  Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Jeremy Chuang