Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/09 16:17:39 UTC

[EAGLE-DISCUSS] about integrating github with Jenkins service

Hi builds team,

I'm trying to integrate the github repo of incubator-eagle with Jenkins CI
service at builds.apache.org, so that we can automatically check the
quality of our builds when new pull requests come up. But while I was
trying, I was stuck by below issues:
1. A useful Jenkins plugin "GitHub pull request builder" needs to be
installed on the Jenkins, its official WIKI page is at:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/GitHub+pull+request+builder+plugin.
Could you please help install it to the Jenkins? Or what do I have to do to
make it installed?
2. While I was trying to configure a github repo's url to a new Jenkins job
with credentials selected as "Jenkins", I got an error message: "An error
occurred processing your request. Ask your Jenkins administrator to look up
details. ErrorID=604a4a74-b3b2-4925-8bee-44ebd4daed3e". The github link I
use is git@github.com:apache/incubator-eagle.git, and the CI job is at
https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-eagle-pr-reviewer. Could you please
help guide how shall I set the github url and credentials to make it work?

Thanks.
Michael