Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/25 15:00:53 UTC

Re: S2 & AJAX question

You could do it in S2, just like you said you would do it in S1, writing to
the output stream, without requiring a page for it (not that I'm advising to
do so ;) ).

musachy

Re: S2 & AJAX question

Posted by Ray Clough <ra...@allthisisthat.com>.
I don't think autocompleter will cut it for us, as we have to make the
choices available in 2 drop-downs.  I have an example, which I would be
happy to post, but I don't know the how/where of that.  I also have a very
nifty menu using JSCookMenu populated from an xml file.  This is (IMHO :~))
) a much better menu than the Struts Menu options, which did not look nice
enough for us.  I had tried the JSF JSCookMenu available in Tomahawk, but
there is a bug (probably in Struts) which keeps it from working properly.
- rc

Re: S2 & AJAX question

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: S2 & AJAX question