Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alessandro Aglietti <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/28 17:13:52 UTC

Feedback about examples of TomEE

Hi,
overall I want to greeting you for the amazing project

I think it's really a big project for users, like me, than use tomcat from
years.

Flowing the samples I found a repository that not exists because it was
relocated both on svn and git.

In this<http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/webapps/rest-example/README.html>page
the
URL<https://github.com/apache/openejb/tree/trunk/openejb/examples/webapps/rest-example>don't
work, actually the sample is located
here<https://github.com/apache/openejb/tree/trunk/openejb/examples/rest-example>(the
folder "webapps" don't exists)

Regards,

Re: Feedback about examples of TomEE

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

can you open a jira about it?

it makes your contribution more visible :).

the jira is issues.apache.org and the project is TOMEE

Thanks for your help!

- Romain

Posted by Alessandro Aglietti <al...@gmail.com>.
edit :(