Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/02 08:26:41 UTC

Sending Coordination context with Messages

Hi all,
According to what I have understood from the specifications (Ws-coordination
& ws-Atomic trasactions) all the application messages and that will contain
data like activity ID to identify the transaction uniquely.
But in the Iterop document i have noticed the following message
snapshots....It sends transaction ID as a reference parameter with the
EPR...This confuses me as it is not mentioned in the spec to do so...
WS-Atomic Transaction Interop scenarios

<soap:Header>

 <wsa:Action soap:mustUnderstand="1">

 http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/10/wsat/ReadOnly

 </wsa:Action>

<wsa:MessageID soap:mustUnderstand="1">

 uuid:300bfad6-8011-4b47-81fe-15777523e2bf

</wsa:MessageID>

 <wsa:To soap:mustUnderstand="1">

 http://localhost/WSATWorkShop/I.soap

 </wsa:To>

 <footx:TransactionID soap:mustUnderstand="1">

 uuid:ac4c2599-0ad9-4b88-ac33-12b765390929

</footx:TransactionID>

 <footx:EnlistmentID soap:mustUnderstand="1">

 2f00e898-0702-4583-b8bd-20876b699e3e

 </footx:EnlistmentID>

 </soap:Header>

<soap:Body>

 <wsat:ReadOnly xmlns:wsat="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/10/wsat"/>

 </soap:Body>

I'm working on to send this mail to Interop working group too... I would
really appreciate if somebody can clarify me before that...

Thanks & Regards,
~Thilina

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina

Re: Sending Coordination context with Messages

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I got the problem solved up to some extent...
We have to sent Coordination context withh all the messages an Inintiator
app sends to Participants......
Other than that we can work fine eiht reference proporties...

~Thilina

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,