Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Damien Parsons <da...@btwsurveyors.co.nz> on 2006/03/03 10:42:58 UTC

[users@httpd] LocationMatch and script arguments

Greetings all,

I am using some php that configures multiple sites at once and then accesses
them using a site=sitename argument in the php, I'm now trying to setup
separate logins for each sitename. After a few hours of fruitless testing am
I right in assuming that the LocationMatch directive doesn't check the URL
after the ? that starts the php arguments or am I just doing something
wrong?

Thanks for all the help,

- Damien

Re: [users@httpd] LocationMatch and script arguments

Posted by Robert Ionescu <ro...@googlemail.com>.
Damien Parsons wrote:
> I am using some php that configures multiple sites at once and then accesses
> them using a site=sitename argument in the php, I'm now trying to setup
> separate logins for each sitename. After a few hours of fruitless testing am
> I right in assuming that the LocationMatch directive doesn't check the URL
> after the ? that starts the php arguments

Exactly. Location, LocationMatch are matching only against the URL-path,
not against the query string.

> or am I just doing something
> wrong?

No.