Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/07/06 17:58:47 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "July2010Report" by MatthiasWessendorf

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The "July2010Report" page has been changed by MatthiasWessendorf.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/July2010Report

New page:
DRAFT(!) version of the quarterly report of the Apache MyFaces PMC.
Feel free to edit

MyFaces Quarterly Report July 2010

= Summary =
 * Some community changes
 * New releases
 * Discussions

= Community =
 * New committer:
 * New PMC members:
  * Jakob Korherr
  * Mark Struberg
  * Blake Sullivan
  * Max Starets
  * Jan-Kees van Andel

= Releases =
 * MyFaces (sub) projects with new releases since the last report:
  * MyFaces Core 2.0.0 (TCK passed)
  * MyFaces Core 1.1.8 (TCK passed)
  * MyFaces Core 1.2.9 (TCK passed)
  * MyFaces Tobago 1.0.25
  * MyFaces Tobago 1.0.26
  * MyFaces Tobago 1.0.27
  * MyFaces Portlet Bridge 1.0.0

= Milestones =
 * none

= Misc =
 * Apache MyFaces 2.0.0 passed the TCK!
 * TCK for JSR 301 has been developed at the MyFaces Portlet Bridge project. Currently the community is voting on its official release.
 * We finally fixed the reported security bug. Releases for JSF 1.1 and 1.2 have been made available. A release for MyFaces 2 (2.0.1) is coming soon, since there were some other issues/bug.

= Discussions =
 * The vote for MyFaces 2.0.1 has been stopped, since we discovered other (technical) issues. The team is about to have a new vote for MyFaces 2.0.1 soon
 * Google Summer of Code: The Apache MyFaces team got the following project for Google Summer of Code accepted:
  * Module for automated webapp tests for MyFaces core + extensions: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACESTEST-6
  * [MAB] MyFaces Application Builder: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2635
  * MyFaces 2.0 performance improvements: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2634
  * HTML 5 renderkit for MyFaces: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2632
 * Students are currently working on their stuff. They also use the mailing list to communicate with the MyFaces community.