Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michele Bianchi <mi...@exsense.com> on 2000/05/10 20:34:08 UTC

sql-lib return

again about the sql-tag library.  is there any error control tags like in
sql-processor?  another issue is about the insert and update return value.  is
there any way now to retrieve the return value?

tia

michele

michele_bianchi                                  exsense | integrated_solutions
phone://+39_348_7651874                                       via_scrimiari_45b
http://mic.aesthetica.it                                     37132_verona_italy

Re: sql-lib return

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 10 May 2000, Michele Bianchi wrote:

> again about the sql-tag library.  is there any error control tags like
> in sql-processor?  another issue is about the insert and update return
> value.  is there any way now to retrieve the return value?

nope. someone had mentioned something about writing generic error handling
routines for XSP so I decided to omit my little routines. insert and
update return value - use update-rows-attribute. see the docs for more
details.

- donald