Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 17:26:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release for Apache MyFaces Extensions Scripting 1.0

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0 release of Apache
MyFaces Extension Scripting out.

Apache MyFaces Extension Scripting provides scripting Language support
and dynamic reloading for Apache MyFaces 2.0.x and 1.2.x.

For more info about the project and the artifacts take a loot at the
site on ([4]).

  Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
  Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting" v1.0
and all its subprojects

  The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and [2]
  The corresponding tag can be found under: [6]
  The release notes could be found at [5].

  Please take a look at the "1.0" artifacts and vote!

  Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
  +1 votes (see [3]).

  [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
  [ ] +0
  [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
    and why..............

  Werner Punz

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-002/

[2]https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-002/org/apache/myfaces/extensions/scripting/extscript-root/1.0/extscript-root-1.0-source-release.zip

[3] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

[4] http://people.apache.org/~werpu/ext-script-site/

[5]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12314862&styleName=Text&projectId=12310964

[6]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/extensions/scripting/tags/extscript-root-1.0

Re: [VOTE] Release for Apache MyFaces Extensions Scripting 1.0

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Actually no worries that way I can fix a link issue in one of the demos
so which i noticed after i started the release. It was minor enough so
that I did not bother to stop anymore, nevertheless this gives me the
chance to fix at and restart the release process.

Werner

Posted by Gerhard <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>.