Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Philipp Schoepf <ph...@de.ibm.com> on 2002/09/25 14:16:26 UTC

Problem with Jetspeed and Db2

Hi all,

I am having some problems with integrating DB2 in Jetspeed.
When I try to import the essential turbine-db2.sql Script within DB2
command Center I get fthe following error message:

DB21034E  The command was processed as an SQL statement because it was not
valid Command Line Processor command.  During SQL processing it returned:
SQL0104N  An unexpected token ";" was found following "e
TURBINE_PERMISSION".
Expected tokens may include:  "END-OF-STATEMENT".  SQLSTATE=42601

I know that this might have something to do with the GENERATE ALWAYS FROM
AS statement. Do I have to enable DB2 to understand that statement? I am
using DB2 V7.2 with FixPak 5 so I don't think that the hint :

"early versions of DB2 don't support auto-increment fields i.e. "GENERATED
ALWAYS AS IDENTITY". With those older versions, an additional ID table has
to be used"

might be useful for me.
Does anyone have a hint for me?

Best regards,