Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2013/06/07 00:11:11 UTC

[ACS42] Release Status Update

Folks

The new feature freeze date is 6/28 and the RC is 8/19

Out of 104 proposed features /improvements, the status is

|-----------------------------+-----|
| New Features / Improvements |     |
|-----------------------------+-----|
| Closed                      |   6 |
| Resolved                    |  46 |
| In Progress                 |  19 |
| Reopened                    |   3 |
| Ready To Review             |   2 |
| Open                        |  28 |
|-----------------------------+-----|
| Total                       | 104 |
|-----------------------------+-----|

Thanks to folks who updated their tickets, those who have not please take a moment to update your feature/improvement tickets

As for bugs here is a summary for this week:
|-----------------+---------+----------+-------+-------|
| Bugs            | Blocker | Critical | Major | Total |
|-----------------+---------+----------+-------+-------|
| Incoming        |       5 |       12 |    16 |    40 |
| Outgoing        |      13 |       20 |    38 |    77 |
| Open Unassigned |       8 |       19 |    96 |   153 |
| Open Total      |      21 |       55 |   207 |   344 |

Given that we have a large number of unassigned and open defects, If you are interested in helping out on defects please check the release dashboard widget on issues by components  http://s.apache.org/M5k

One more thing that I want to call out is that we have 342 resolved / fixed bugs that are not closed yet. This number is big (61 blocker, 90 critical, 171 majors) and we need to start closing these issues.

Thanks
Animesh

RE: [ACS42] Release Status Update

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

[Animesh>] Yes we should start one from next Tuesday