Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2004/01/01 12:01:16 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Proactively encourage TLP status

Dude...three words:  "switch to decaf" ;-)

-Andy
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.