Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vizion <vi...@vizion.occoxmail.com> on 2005/05/18 22:15:00 UTC

[users@httpd] Initial configuration

Hi

I am returning to using apache after a gap of year. I recall setting up a file
(s) which was/were referenced by the configuration script, and which
contained my configuration and module enable/disable options  (I am
configuring for more than I want to do on a command line).

I cannot seem to find the reference to this in the docs (which I am sure must
be there). Can anyone help to get me started again

Thanks
 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via Panama Canal.