Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sh...@lotus.com on 2000/01/18 15:23:34 UTC

Re: Makefile Error (in Xalan ./samples dir)

Thanks for spotting that - I guess we never got around to updating the
samples directories.  I've updated each of them now.

I do have most of an Ant build script (from Stefano's excellent start) that
should work better than the existing makefiles, but for the time being we
should probably try to support both.
---- xroger@optitech.co.kr wrote: ----
> Hi,
> I found the problem in compiling xml-xalan java sources.
> That is in Makefile. The condition in determining DOS or UNIX platform is
invalid.

- Shane         Automation, Test, & Build guy
mailto:shane_curcuru@lotus.com    AIM:xsltest
  http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/LotusXSL
  http://xml.apache.org/xalan/index.html