Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Monark Pandey <MO...@aexp.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/04 21:49:17 UTC

NIFI install and setup

Hi Team,

I am reaching out to you as I need guidance on installation steps for NIFI.

I am currently trying to accomplish a MVP using NIFI for our ETL platform.

Regards,
Monark Pandey

Engineer
Commercial Data Engineering
Phoenix, AZ

American Express made the following annotations

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information

included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."
American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant le
Ce courrier et toute pièce jointe qu'il contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué et peuvent renfermer des renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courrier ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser par courrier et détruire immédiatement le courrier et les pièces jointes. Merci.

Re: NIFI install and setup

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Hi Monark,

You should start with the Getting Started Guide [1]. From there, you can get further details on configuration via the Admin Guide [2], with specific reference on almost any deployment/installation topic.

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/getting-started.html#downloading-and-installing-nifi
[2] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#how-to-install-and-start-nifi

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org