Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/03 13:40:10 UTC

RE: Supporting for Non-Wrapped WSDL's

Hi All,

Right now Axis C++ is supporting for wrapped style WSDL files.
Non-wrapped style WSDL 's are not supported and currently all the
doc-lit WSDL's are considered as wrapped style by default and generating
the Skeletons and Stubs accordingly by the WSDL2WS tool.

I have implemented the support for non-wrapped style wsdl. But for
testing purposes I need several valid WSDL's of non-wrapped style.

I've found a simple WSDL which is in non-wrapped style. But that WSDL is
having more than one part in the message. Then this should be an invalid
wsdl since in the doc-lit type we can have only one part in the message.

   <wsdl:message name="loadXMLDataRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="in0" element="impl:in0"/>

      <wsdl:part name="in1" element="impl:in1"/>

   </wsdl:message>

I have attached the relevant WSDL file here with.

If you have any idea, please comment on this.

Btw if you have come across any non-wrapped style wsdl file, please send
that file.

Thanks and Regards,
Amila Rathnayake.

Posted by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk>.

Hi Damitha,

Here are some links to refer and you can have some rough idea on this.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-whichwsdl/

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-whichwsdl/#
resources

Regards,
Amila.

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Amila,

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Any luck with the list of links that I sent earlier?

Samisa...

--- Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If any of you have come across a simple non-wrapped style wsdl please
> send it to me for further testing.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Amila Rathnayake.

=== message truncated ===

http://messenger.yahoo.com

RE: Supporting for Non-Wrapped WSDL's

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk>.

Hi,

If any of you have come across a simple non-wrapped style wsdl please
send it to me for further testing.

Thanks and Regards,
Amila Rathnayake.

(find_aThing*)pIWSDZ->getCmplxObject((void*)Axis_DeSerialize_find_aThing

Posted by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk>.

Hi,

Posted by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk>.

Hi All,

I have amended the GatewayWebService.wsdl that I've sent you early and
make it a valid non-wrapped wsdl. The earlier one had 2 parts in a
message body.

Here I am sending the new wsdl and can somebody check this and say
whether this is a valid wsdl.

I have generated the server side and client side by using the latest
axis jars and with -wnonwrapped command line option. The generated code
seems to be ok. I compiled the server and client as well and it compiled
without any errors.

Thanks and Regards,
Amila Rathnayake.

type="xsd:string"

Posted by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk>.

Hi All,

I have amended the GatewayWebService.wsdl that I've sent you early and
make it a valid non-wrapped wsdl. The earlier one had 2 parts in a
message body.

Here I am sending the new wsdl and can somebody check this and say
whether this is a valid wsdl.

I have generated the server side and client side by using the latest
axis jars and with -wnonwrapped command line option. The generated code
seems to be ok. I compiled the server and client as well and it compiled
without any errors.

Thanks and Regards,
Amila Rathnayake.

type="xsd:string"

Posted by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk>.

Hi All,

Posted by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk>.

Hi All,

Posted by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Amila,

This wsdl you have used is rpc/encoded style WSDL. AFAIK
wrapped/unwrapped does not relate to rpc style wsdls.

Susantha
---

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Amila,

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Amila,

I looked at the wsdl and the generated code. If you run this code the
corresponding SOAP messages will lack the operation name (immediate
child element inside <Body> tag) . So the generated code should be as
follows,

The generated code in server side wrapper is

	/* check whether we have got correct message */
	if (AXIS_SUCCESS != pIWSDZ->checkMessageBody("in0",
"urn:webservice")) return AXIS_FAIL;
	pIWSSZ->createSoapMethod("loadXMLDataReturn", "urn:webservice");
	xsd__string v0 = pIWSDZ->getElementAsString("string",0);
	if (AXIS_SUCCESS != (nStatus = pIWSDZ->getStatus())) return
nStatus;
	try
	{
	xsd__string ret = pWs->loadXMLData(v0);
	return pIWSSZ->addOutputParam("string", (void*)&ret,
XSD_STRING);
	}

But IMO this should be,

	/* check whether we have got correct message */
	if (AXIS_SUCCESS != pIWSDZ->checkMessageBody("loadXMLData",
"urn:webservice")) return AXIS_FAIL;
	pIWSSZ->createSoapMethod("loadXMLDataReturn", "urn:webservice");
	xsd__string v0 = pIWSDZ->getElementAsString("in0",0);
	if (AXIS_SUCCESS != (nStatus = pIWSDZ->getStatus())) return
nStatus;
	try
	{
	xsd__string ret = pWs->loadXMLData(v0);
	return pIWSSZ->addOutputParam("loadXMLDataReturn ", (void*)&ret,
XSD_STRING);
	}

And

The generated code in client stub is

	m_pCall->setOperation("in0", "urn:webservice");
	applyUserPreferences();
	m_pCall->addParameter((void*)&Value0, "string", XSD_STRING);
	if (AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->invoke())
	{
		if(AXIS_SUCCESS ==
m_pCall->checkMessage("loadXMLDataReturn", "urn:webservice"))
		{
			Ret = m_pCall->getElementAsString("string", 0);
		}
	}

But should be,

	m_pCall->setOperation("loadXMLData", "urn:webservice");
	applyUserPreferences();
	m_pCall->addParameter((void*)&Value0, "in0", XSD_STRING);
	if (AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->invoke())
	{
		if(AXIS_SUCCESS ==
m_pCall->checkMessage("loadXMLDataReturn", "urn:webservice"))
		{
			Ret =
m_pCall->getElementAsString("loadXMLDataReturn", 0);
		}
	}

Susantha
---

VC++

Posted by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk>.
Hi All,

This is the second sample test for non-wrapped support. Attached file
contains compressed source files and VC++ project files.

Thanks,
Amila.

type="xsd:string"

Posted by Amila Rathnayake <am...@opensource.lk>.