Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Hemendra Srivastava <he...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/28 13:05:05 UTC

Contributing to solr

Hi all,

I have done some work on phonetic search, wherein i have modified the
Beider morse filter to work for indian languages (hindi, urdu, bengali,
tamil) as well. I would like to contribute this back to the main solr
codebase. Could someone help me on how to proceed with the same ?

Regards,
Hemendra Srivastava

Re: Contributing to solr

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeah.  More info here:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-codec/index.html with links to
the mailing lists & issue tracker.  (I simply Google'ed it)

Re: Contributing to solr

Posted by Hemendra Srivastava <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: Contributing to solr

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.