Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2004/10/27 02:04:45 UTC

Nightly Builds

There was a bit of discussion around nightly builds a while back and if
I remember correctly we hadn't received any response from Carsten's
inquiry about how to get started.

I've done some poking around and it seems as though several projects
(jakarta-commons, jakarta-taglibs, struts, etc. . .) have a committer
who has volunteered to host a nightly job (often cruisecontrol) which
completes the build and uploads it to the server.

Would anyone mind if I set this up for our main branch?  I would also
like to set it up for the 1.1 branch.  Unless I hear otherwise, I'll
assume everyone is ok with both branches and start getting things setup
near the end of the week.

Thanks,

David

RE: Nightly Builds

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I asked on infrastructure but didn't get any reply :( Perhaps
I didn't push hard enough...
Anyways, +1 for your idea!!

Thanks
Carsten