Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Linda Rawson <li...@sesincusa.com> on 2003/02/05 17:48:00 UTC

JDeveloper 9.03 and Cocoon

Gang,

Has anybody gotten this to work cocoon to work with JDeveloper?  I am really
struggling.  I know it is a parser problem but cannot seem to get the right
order in the classpath.

Thanks,
Linda

----

Re: JDeveloper 9.03 and Cocoon

Posted by "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <mo...@ieee.org>.
Linda Rawson wrote:

> Gang,
>
> Has anybody gotten this to work cocoon to work with JDeveloper?  I am
> really struggling.  I know it is a parser problem but cannot seem to
> get the right order in the classpath.
>
> Thanks,
> Linda

 Look a this document
(http://www.dbprism.com.ar/dbprism/doc/docs/OC4J.html) and read the
section named "*Preparing OC4J 2.0.0.x to run Cocoon2 and DBPrism" OC4J
is the container included into JDeveloper 9.0.3, 9.0.3 is equivalent to
2.0.3 but it was changed to be equal to the Oracle database.
 Best regards, Marcelo.
*

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa - mochoa@ieee.org