Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/12/03 15:47:13 UTC

Regarding systemvm jenksin job

Hi All,
I had triggered the (generate systemvm64 bit) Jenkins job as I had made some changes for the HyperV systemvm template.
Job was successfully but from the log I didn't see any message where the archive got published.
Can anyone please let me know how to download the newly generated image?

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

RE: Regarding systemvm jenksin job

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.