Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> on 2002/09/16 17:34:39 UTC

Reduce instead Augment

Hi

I would like to export the HTML as static files. For this I would like
to remove the "cocoon" prefix, because I want to deploy the HTML on
another server, where a common Apache will be running.

I have found the AugmentTransformer, but from the docu it seems
that you can only add stuff to the href. Is there some common
way to remove a string from the href? Such as for instance:

href="/cocoon/new_york_times/index.html"  --->  href="index.html"

Thanks in advance

Michael

--
OSCOM - Open Source Content Management Conference
September 25th - 27th 2002, Berkeley, California