Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Calvin Lei <ck...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/12 22:55:46 UTC

Getting None.get exception when running kafka-reassign-partitions.sh

Checked the json file and everything seems normal. When I run the script
and I got the error:

Partitions reassignment failed due to None.get
java.util.NoSuchElementException: None.get
   at scala.None$.get (Option.scala:185)

my json file:

{partitions":
   [{"topic": "topicA", "partition": 0}]
}

thanks in advance,
Cal

Re: Getting None.get exception when running kafka-reassign-partitions.sh

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Could you try the latest 0.8 branch? I think it's fixed there already.

Thanks,

Jun

Posted by Calvin Lei <ck...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.